Here’s some questions we asked our team Sunday:
1. What is your specific purpose in life, in one sentence with no Christianese or cliches?
2. Do you have any written plans to assure you accomplish your purpose?
3. What is your greatest passion?
4. What would you do if you knew you could not fail in any way?
5. Do you believe God will let you do what you really love and want to do?
6. What would you do if you only had 6 months to live?
7. What do you want your tombstone to say?
8. What do you want your obituary to say?
9. What action gives you the greatest sense of self worth when you perform it?
10. What would you do specifically in detail with one million dollars?
11. What are the three most important things in your life?
12. What books are you reading and why?
13. What would you risk your life, reputation, and income to accomplish?
Share your answers with someone you trust.
(Questions taken from the Purpose, Destiny, Achievement Course Manual by Dr. William D. Greenman)