Have you ever wondered why the way you think the way you think? Act the way you act? Feel the way you feel? Let me help you discover the systems of thinking, feeling, and acting that your childhood created. Consisting of 9 types, 27 subtypes and countless combinations of other factors; the Enneagram gives you a road map to self awareness. Allow me to partner with you and help you to take steps towards emotional and spiritual health.
I offer individual and team reports of the IEQ9 Enneagram assessment.
What is the enneagram?
The word Enneagram comes from the Greek words ennea (nine) and gram (points / what is written or drawn). It refers to the nine different Enneagram styles, identified as the numbers 1‐9. Each number represents a worldview and archetype that resonates with the way in which people think, feel and act and how they stand in relation to the world, others and themselves.
The Enneagram Profile is a useful guide on the journey towards self‐development, relationship building, conflict resolution and the improvement of team dynamics. It should be applied from an Open Systems perspective. It is therefore not aimed at “boxing”, limiting or categorizing people. The Integrative Enneagram Report works with an individual as a more complex, layered, unique and distinct being than other Typing systems.
- Creates meta‐awareness at the level of motivation
- Increases consciousness and confidence
- Enables clearing of core emotional issues
- Provides a framework for understanding functional and dysfunctional behaviors that stem from core motivations
- Increases compassion for self and others
- Uncovers pathways to development and integration
- Positions these individual patterns and behaviors within current and historical context
- Increases productivity and motivation
- Creates a language and sense-making framework that stretches deeper than a personality trait based approach
- Reduces judgement and criticism of others while building understanding and tolerance
- Provides a framework for making sense of team conflict and challenges
- Enables the team to move beyond a pattern of blaming conflict on “personality differences”
- Repolarises teams while dismantling more traditional “fault lines” in the team
- Improves working relationships and team productivity
- Enhances business procedures
- Improves communication while also developing a new language framework for team dynamics
- Decreases behind‐the‐scenes organizational politics
- Improves change management and decreases fear of change
- Can unleash organizational creativity through greater individual integration
- Improves productivity and performance
- Creates a framework which enables greater project leadership
- Builds organizational integrity
- Enables more impactful corporate communication
- Contributes to development of talent
- Plays a role in enabling culture change
- Individual Assessment with 30 minute debrief – $120 each
- Individual Assessment with 3 one hour coaching sessions – $250 each
- 1 Hour coaching Session – $75 each
- Team Assessment (Individual Assessments required) with 1 Hour Group Session- $200
- Ongoing Team coaching – Negotiable
- Group Discounts Available
- All coaching sessions over video chat unless onsite visit arranged.